|Version 17 (modified by kowey, 7 years ago)|
Note that this uses the hashed repository format, which requires a darcs 2 client.
darcs get --lazy http://code.haskell.org/GenI
Installing without GUI
- Install GHC 6.8.3 binary from GHC site (also works with GHC 6.10.1)
- Install cabal-install
- cd GenI; cabal install -f-gui
Installing with GUI
Note: if you are on MacOS X, contact us on the MailingList? for extra help.
- Make sure you can install GenI without the GUI
- Install wxWidgets 2.6 and graphviz (note: if you want to try wx-0.11, you'll need wxWidgets 2.8)
- Install wxcore and wx 0.10.3 by hand (I would be very interested to know if wx-0.11 works for people)
- for each one: runhaskell Setup configure; runhaskell Setup build; sudo runhaskell Setup install
- cd GenI; cabal clean; cabal install
- Old documentation: http://wiki.loria.fr/wiki/GenI (Please help us migrate it to this wiki!)