|Version 9 (modified by kowey, 6 years ago)|
Note that this uses the hashed repository format, which requires a darcs 2 client.
darcs get http://code.haskell.org/GenI
- Install GHC 6.8.3 binary from GHC site (also works with GHC 6.10.1)
- Install cabal-install
- Install wxWidgets 2.6 and graphviz (note: if you want to try wx-0.11, you'll need wxWidgets 2.8)
- Install wxcore and wx 0.10.3 by hand (I would be very interested to know if wx-0.11 works for people)
- for each one: runhaskell Setup configure; runhaskell Setup build; sudo runhaskell Setup install
- cabal install GenI
- Old documentation: http://wiki.loria.fr/wiki/GenI (Please help us migrate it to this wiki!)
- Mailing list: http://websympa.loria.fr/wwsympa/arc/geni-users
- Note: the user interface may be in this crazy language called "francais", but you can switch it to English if needed.