- 18:55 Ticket #180 (Segmentation fault on updating a Ref) created by
- This code causes a segmentation fault. […]
- 23:06 Ticket #179 (ddc: Bad code generated for statement containing nothing but a curried ...) created by
- With the following code: […]
- 12:26 Ticket #178 (PANIC in Core.Reconstruct reconX/Prim due to using boxInt32 where a ...) created by
- Trying to write a neater wrapper (something which accepts normal boxed …
- 07:51 Ticket #177 (Configure does not correctly detect 32 bit user space on 64 bit kernel) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in: * Sun Mar 21 22:26:56 EST 2010 Erik de Castro Lopo …
- 07:10 Ticket #176 (Race condition in war test driver / build all libraries before running ...) closed by
- fixed: We now build all the libraries before running tests.
- 03:35 Development/CodeConventions edited by
- 03:32 Development/CodeConventions edited by
- 00:09 Ticket #177 (Configure does not correctly detect 32 bit user space on 64 bit kernel) created by
- Linux allows the running of a completely 32 bit user space on a 64 bit …
- 00:12 Ticket #176 (Race condition in war test driver / build all libraries before running ...) created by
- When running the war test driver with 8 threads, the programs in …
- 08:41 Ticket #10 (Rewrite Core.Lint with Core.Trans) closed by
- wontfix: I've changed my mind about this. Core.Trans if fairly slow, and if we …
- 08:35 Ticket #43 (Core.Reconstruct isn't using the PCtor defs.) closed by
- fixed: Eliminated PCtor during refactoring. Ticket no longer relevant.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.