|Version 3 (modified by benl, 6 years ago)|
- Strict EvaluationOrder is the default, laziness is introduced explicitly.
- Type directed FieldProjections complement type classing.
- All data objects support DestructiveUpdate.
- The EffectSystem tracks what computational effects are being used in a program, without the need for state monads.
- The ClassSystem ensures that effects and destructive update play nicely with laziness.
- ClosureTyping is used to track data sharing, and to preserve soundness in the presence of PolymorphicUpdate.