- 16:24 Ticket #1152 (Graphics.UI.Gtk.Gdk.Events not exported by Graphics.UI.Gtk) closed by
- invalid: Yes, this has changed and will break code. The reason is that there is a …
- 16:21 Ticket #1150 (compile error of version 0.9.13) closed by
- duplicate: Yes, same error.
- 16:20 Ticket #1148 (floating point error) closed by
- wontfix: This is really worrying. How can executing a floating point comparison …
- 16:16 Ticket #1147 (Documentation not available in website) closed by
- fixed: Fixed.
- 16:11 Ticket #1144 (gtk2hs-0-9-13 fails to generate docs with haddock-184.108.40.206) closed by
- fixed: We support the new haddock starting from version 0.10.0.
- 16:10 Ticket #1143 (gtk2hs refuses to build with cairo 1.8.0) closed by
- fixed: This was fixed a while back.
- 16:08 Ticket #1134 (Could not find module `Graphics.UI.Gtk.SourceView') closed by
- wontfix: I suspect that that particular binary installer didn't include the modules …
- 16:06 Ticket #1139 (GHCi linking error.) closed by
- wontfix: This was a GHC bug. Programs can still be complied. I'll therefore close …
- 16:04 Ticket #1127 (PixbufData instance for MArray missing a method) closed by
- fixed: This method was new in 6.8.2. It's been fixed for a while now.
- 16:02 Ticket #1125 (drawWindowGetPointer raises "NonExhaustivePattern" or something...) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1126.
- 16:01 Ticket #1126 (drawWindowGetPointer raises "NonExhaustivePattern" or something...) closed by
- fixed: I remember that we've fixed this. Duplicate of #1125.
- 15:59 Ticket #1111 (RadioActionEntry not initialized correctly) closed by
- worksforme: This bug I understand no more than #1109, thus, I'm closing it due to lack …
- 15:49 Ticket #1109 (toggleActionIsActive in ToggleActionEntry not changed when user checks or ...) closed by
- 15:48 Ticket #1116 (illegal instruction at CS:0537 IP:02d4 OP: 63 68 61 72 73 ...) closed by
- 15:43 Ticket #1121 (Windows installer and GHC 6.8.2) closed by
- wontfix: The pre-packaged Gtk2Hs installers are restricted to certain GHC versions …
- 18:25 Ticket #1164 (System.Gnome.GConf.gconfSet appears to reverse list) created by
- System.Gnome.GConf.gconfSet reverses the list. see attached example.
- 12:34 Ticket #1163 (Return type of treeModelSortGetModel) created by
- Hi. I'm not totally sure what I'm talking about, but it seems to me that …
- 14:16 Ticket #1162 (toResponse crashes the program if the response ID is 0 or less than -11.) created by
- The code for toResponse reads as follows: toResponse :: Integral a => a …
- 12:16 Ticket #1161 (configure.ac requires gtksourceview-2.0.2, code needs 2.2) created by
- When compiling gtk2hs-0.10.0 I get this error (which does not kill the …
- 22:37 Ticket #1160 (gtk2hs builds but does not install under Windows) created by
- To cut a long story short... a few lines that say …
- 03:27 Ticket #1159 (Aditional data in EventM) created by
- There's an 'eventCoordinates' available inside an EventM that returns a …
- 09:49 Ticket #1158 (Widgets should implement Eq and Ord.) created by
- When using GTK+ from a typical imperative language such as C++, …
- 09:34 Ticket #1157 (afterSizeAllocate throws schedule: re-entered unsafely bug) created by
- After trying the mailing list and not getting any response I though I'd …
- 20:04 Ticket #1156 (textBufferPasteClipboard) created by
- Unable to paste at the current cursor position In TextBuffer?, function …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.