- 20:49 Ticket #1192 (GLib-CRITICAL **: g_timeout_add_full: assertion `function != NULL' failed) created by
- PowerPC Linux, ghc6_6.12.1-13 with Debian patches. Tested with different …
- 01:51 Ticket #1191 (Reinstate the getWindowTick facility for Graphics.SOE.Gtk module) created by
- This patch reinstates the original timing facility described in The …
- 14:32 Ticket #1190 (cabalized gtk fails to install on Windows) created by
- After successfully installing cairo, gio, glib and pango, I get the …
- 23:15 Ticket #1183 (Segfault in ghci 6.12.1) closed by
- fixed: We have fixed two issues with respect to concurrency and the difference …
- 23:08 Ticket #1187 (gtk2hsC2hs fails to resolve --include when given paths with spaces.) closed by
- fixed: Ups, I fixed that myself the other day, sorry Duncan!
- 23:03 Ticket #1169 (Makefile.am contains non-standard shell idioms, breaking source install on ...) closed by
- wontfix: Apologies. This should not be an issue anymore with the cabal version.
- 23:02 Ticket #1164 (System.Gnome.GConf.gconfSet appears to reverse list) closed by
- fixed: Patch applied!
- 22:53 Ticket #1154 (--disable-deprecated breaks installation) closed by
- wontfix: The disalbe-deprecated flag now works in 0.11.0 but has the milder …
- 22:51 Ticket #1151 (cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mt") closed by
- wontfix: You're using Gtk+ 2.4.1. With the latest release, the minimum is 2.8 since …
- 22:47 Ticket #1185 (development version should have a different version number than the ...) closed by
- fixed: I'll try to keep the versions different in the future.
- 22:41 Ticket #1165 (gtk2hs does not install on haskell platform under windows) closed by
- wontfix: While 0.11.0 doesn't have a Windows installer, I hope that installing from …
- 22:39 Ticket #1128 (Support cabal install) closed by
- fixed: Now all things are cabal and this is no longer an issue since cabal …
- 22:38 Ticket #1175 (broken on Mac OS X) closed by
- fixed: This works for me for version 0.11.0, so closing.
- 22:31 Ticket #1182 (make: error: #endif without #if) closed by
- fixed: I think this is fixed; I can't find this in the sources anymore…
- 14:37 Ticket #1189 (gtk package fails to build on debian stable) created by
- cabal install gtk installs a couple of packages fine (glib, gio, cairo, …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.