- 18:41 Ticket #1232 (Segmentation fault using System.GIO.File.File.File) closed by
- invalid: You must call System.Glib.GType.glibTypeInit before using anything that …
- 18:35 Ticket #1228 (cairo performance is very bad) closed by
- fixed: Per the discussion on the mailing list, all the conversion functions are …
- 05:56 Ticket #1248 (Fails to install because of missing dependencies) closed by
- invalid: The alex and happy executables are listed as requirements in the …
- 05:52 Ticket #1195 (glib should depend on gtk2hs-buildtools) closed by
- invalid: There's not much we can do about this. We've modified the error message to …
- 05:48 Ticket #1216 (gtk2hs main page 404) closed by
- fixed: This seems to be working now. Dunno what's changed, but thanks for the …
- 05:47 Ticket #1219 (gtk fails to build - ghc: out of memory) closed by
- 05:45 Ticket #1227 (pango fails to build, requires gtk2hs-buildtools) closed by
- invalid: Unfortunately, since gtk2hs-buildtools doesn't install a library, it's not …
- 01:27 Ticket #1252 (Source View: sourceViewLineMarkActivated and sourceGutterCellActivated ...) closed by
- fixed: applied, thanks
- 03:11 Ticket #1253 (Gtk cannot be built with >=glib 2.31) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the report. This build problem was fixed -- perhaps not in the …
- 01:02 Ticket #1230 (cairo build fails with GHC 7.2.1) closed by
- 01:00 Ticket #1231 (PATCH: get gtk2hs working with 7.2.1) closed by
- fixed: Thanks.
- 01:00 Ticket #1234 (build failure in glib-0.12.0 using ghc 7.2.1) closed by
- 00:56 Ticket #1244 (build fix for ghc-7.4) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the report and patch. Fixed now.
- 00:56 Ticket #1245 (GTK fails to build) closed by
- 00:54 Ticket #1246 (cabal install cairo doesnt work) closed by
- invalid: You must install the cairo C library via some other means (usually your …
- 00:48 Ticket #1254 (API links on documentation page old) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the report. Should be fixed now.
- 00:47 Ticket #1255 (Compiling cairo with GHC 7.4.1 (on ArchLinux)) closed by
- 00:46 Ticket #1258 (SIGSEGV on Arch linux with GHC 7.4.1) closed by
- fixed: I believe this was the result of some incorrect code in hsgclosure.c that …
- 00:46 Ticket #1256 (Compiling glib with GHC 7.4.1 (on ArchLinux)) closed by
- fixed: This has been fixed for a while now, so closing. Thanks for the report, …
- 00:43 Ticket #1257 (cannot build glib-0.12.2 with ghc-7.4.1) closed by
- fixed: This is fixed in the repository. Thanks for the report -- especially for …
- 23:06 Ticket #1259 (gtk2hs-buildtools update breaks glade 0.12.1) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the report. This seems to have been fixed for some time now.
- 20:12 Ticket #1279 (segmentation fault in compiled program, involves gtk, selinux) closed by
- worksforme: I really can't reproduce this. I made a fresh VM with Fedora 18, grabbed …
- 19:53 Ticket #1260 (Missing gtksourceview2.h path) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the report. This should be fixed now in 0.12.3.1.
- 19:50 Ticket #1261 (webkit build problem with hswebkit.h) closed by
- fixed: The correct fix for this is to add "." to the "include-dirs" section of …
- 19:48 Ticket #1262 (Including individual glib headers no longer supported) closed by
- fixed: I think this has already been fixed. At least a quick grep for …
- 19:42 Ticket #1263 (No menuItemSetLabel or menuItemGetLabel methods.) closed by
- invalid: These functions are bound as menuItemGetLabel, menuItemSetLabel, and the …
- 18:55 Ticket #1266 (IconView has an overlapping instance of CellLayoutClass) closed by
- fixed: Fixed, thanks for the report.
- 18:53 Ticket #1264 (widgetGetParent should return a Container and not a Widget) closed by
- invalid: The …
- 18:34 Ticket #1277 (Gtk2HsSetup.hs causes build failure in at least cairo and glib) closed by
- fixed: Fixed, thanks for the report.
- 18:25 Ticket #1267 (glade will not install) closed by
- invalid: Closing. If this is still a problem for you, please file a new bug with …
- 12:14 Ticket #1284 (UTF-8 marshaling fails on characters outside of the basic multilingual ...) closed by
- fixed: Oh, for !$#@ sake. Somebody had used copied the source of withUTFString …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.