- 10:46 Ticket #47 (Incorrect warnings for SOURCE pragmas) closed by
- fixed: This bug appears to have been fixed in Haddock 2.3.0 which ships with GHC …
- 20:25 Ticket #48 (haddock doesn't support standalone deriving?) closed by
- wontfix: For now, we decide not to define HADDOCK. Claus use-case can be solved …
- 08:41 Ticket #62 (Haddock forgets that modules are hidden) closed by
- 13:40 Ticket #63 (Failure to link to re-exported module from other package) closed by
- duplicate: Actually a duplicate of ticket 24, though that may not be so clear.
- 15:13 Ticket #63 (Failure to link to re-exported module from other package) created by
- Haddock seems to fail to indicate that a module is re-exporting a module …
- 19:25 Ticket #62 (Haddock forgets that modules are hidden) created by
- With src/A.hs:[…]
- 09:24 Ticket #61 (Re-exported Class definition misses method documentation) created by
- Hi, when re-importing a hidden module, it’s type class definitions …
- 23:37 Ticket #53 (DocPic is not handled in Haddock.Interface.Rename.renameDoc and other ...) closed by
- fixed: Applied.
- 23:16 Ticket #55 (Short file causes internal Haddock or GHC error: renameDecl) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in darcs version. Fix will be part of version 2.3.0.
- 23:01 Ticket #52 (Haddock Segmentation Fault under Ubuntu 8.04) closed by
- fixed: I'm closing this since I've been unable to reproduce it in the latest …
- 10:06 Ticket #60 (Parser fails on same-line documentation) created by
- […] gives a Haddock …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.