- 01:32 Ticket #65 (Haddock doesn't generate proper links to sections) created by
- http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2008-July/045276.html …
- 10:23 Ticket #64 (Invalid syntax generated for arrow functions) created by
- Inside the checkers library directory, I used: ./Setup configure && …
- 10:46 Ticket #47 (Incorrect warnings for SOURCE pragmas) closed by
- fixed: This bug appears to have been fixed in Haddock 2.3.0 which ships with GHC …
- 20:25 Ticket #48 (haddock doesn't support standalone deriving?) closed by
- wontfix: For now, we decide not to define HADDOCK. Claus use-case can be solved …
- 08:41 Ticket #62 (Haddock forgets that modules are hidden) closed by
- 13:40 Ticket #63 (Failure to link to re-exported module from other package) closed by
- duplicate: Actually a duplicate of ticket 24, though that may not be so clear.
- 15:13 Ticket #63 (Failure to link to re-exported module from other package) created by
- Haddock seems to fail to indicate that a module is re-exporting a module …
- 19:25 Ticket #62 (Haddock forgets that modules are hidden) created by
- With src/A.hs:[…]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.