- 20:00 Ticket #66 (Haddock doesn't like quasi-quotation) closed by
- fixed: As a result of improved Template Haskell support, quasi-quotation now …
- 19:02 Ticket #50 (Non-recognised declarations can "get in the way" of Haddock comments being ...) closed by
- 19:33 Ticket #59 (Template Haskell generated declarations problematic) closed by
- fixed: Patch applied, thanks!
- 21:48 Ticket #72 (Wiki-like interface) created by
- There have been various suggestions about adding a wiki-like interface to …
- 21:31 Ticket #71 (Derive portability information from pragmas) created by
- It's too easy to write wrong Portability information in the Portability …
- 22:00 Ticket #70 ('Contents' improvements based on Python's docs) created by
- Contrasting this page: …
- 21:28 Ticket #56 (Web page out of date) closed by
- fixed: The web page has been updated for a while now.
- 19:53 Ticket #68 (Internal error when splicing Template Haskell code) closed by
- fixed: This has been fixed by this patch: […]
- 12:12 Ticket #69 (Errors with class members) created by
- Given the files: […]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.