- 08:16 Ticket #78 (Quoting full qualified names to refer to entities that are not in scope ...) created by
- References to entities that are exported by another module, but not …
- 04:23 Ticket #77 (Undocumented names not linked to their modules in the index) created by
- I ran cabal haddock --executables --hyperlink-source --internal on …
- 01:26 Ticket #76 (Non-use of __HADDOCK__ flag is not documented) created by
- The documentation should mention that HADDOCK is no longer defined and …
- 14:06 Ticket #58 (internal Haddock or GHC error with --source-entity arg) closed by
- fixed: I think this was fixed by this patch: […]
- 12:24 Ticket #74 (commenting data constructors of GADTs doesn’t work) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #43.
- 22:22 Ticket #75 (hyperlinking doesn’t work for type operators) created by
- Say, I have defined a type operator :- like so:[…]
- 22:19 Ticket #74 (commenting data constructors of GADTs doesn’t work) created by
- It doesn’t seem to be possible to comment data constructors of a GADT. …
- 22:48 Ticket #67 (Type signature list skips some functions) closed by
- 18:04 Ticket #73 (file name does not match module name `Main') created by
- At least an orthografical error: dependency graph. Furthermore, i don't …
- 20:00 Ticket #66 (Haddock doesn't like quasi-quotation) closed by
- fixed: As a result of improved Template Haskell support, quasi-quotation now …
- 19:02 Ticket #50 (Non-recognised declarations can "get in the way" of Haddock comments being ...) closed by
- 19:33 Ticket #59 (Template Haskell generated declarations problematic) closed by
- fixed: Patch applied, thanks!
- 21:48 Ticket #72 (Wiki-like interface) created by
- There have been various suggestions about adding a wiki-like interface to …
- 21:31 Ticket #71 (Derive portability information from pragmas) created by
- It's too easy to write wrong Portability information in the Portability …
- 22:00 Ticket #70 ('Contents' improvements based on Python's docs) created by
- Contrasting this page: …
- 21:28 Ticket #56 (Web page out of date) closed by
- fixed: The web page has been updated for a while now.
- 19:53 Ticket #68 (Internal error when splicing Template Haskell code) closed by
- fixed: This has been fixed by this patch: […]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.