- 13:04 Ticket #108 (Output semantically correct HTML) created by
- Haddock's HTML output relies on tables for layout and formatting. This has …
- 07:35 Ticket #107 (Haddock do not generate doc for reexported name) closed by
- invalid: This isn't a Cabal or Haddock bug. You need to add[…]
- 06:31 Ticket #107 (Haddock do not generate doc for reexported name) created by
- I'm attaching an example of what I think is an error. It has ModuleA and …
- 16:15 Ticket #106 (Searchable index is too slow) created by
- Since we added the searchable index page, the index for the GHC …
- 18:23 Ticket #105 (Problem with URL fragments containing ':' in Opera.) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, there links to fragments work as they should, so this is already …
- 12:36 Ticket #105 (Problem with URL fragments containing ':' in Opera.) created by
- Hi, I'm having problems viewing Haddoc generated documentation in the …
- 18:40 Ticket #104 (Option --odir=DIR yields an error if the directory DIR does not exit) created by
- Fixed in HEAD.
- 19:29 Ticket #103 (Append characters that immediately follow a linked name to the links name) created by
- Say we have a function: […]
- 20:20 Ticket #64 (Invalid syntax generated for arrow functions) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in GHC.
- 16:36 Ticket #99 (Option to turn off warnings) closed by
- invalid: In 2.4.2 there should already be a --no-warnings flag to turn off …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.