- 16:19 Ticket #118 (parsing of multiple URLs (greedy matching?)) created by
- This bug is actually against Cabal/hackage (see …
- 17:11 Ticket #117 (Data constructors printed prefix, when symbolic (begin-with-a-colon), ...) created by
- for example, […] is displayed by Haddock …
- 15:45 Ticket #116 (make sure Haddock works with unicode) created by
- in reverting to the alphabetical index, it seems that names starting with …
- 10:32 Ticket #113 (Duplicate anchors) closed by
- invalid: Ok, closing the ticket.
- 10:17 Ticket #115 (allow putting support files in a relative subdir) created by
- We're adding support in Cabal to maintain an index of all docs installed …
- 10:07 Ticket #114 (Make the frames version a separate output mode) created by
- The frames version of the html haddock output is almost universally …
- 12:39 Ticket #113 (Duplicate anchors) created by
- Since Haddock 2.4.2 (?) duplicate anchors are created per function., …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.