- 15:26 Ticket #146 (Source links next to code (but should be right-flushed)) closed by
- fixed: Looks like the Hackage folks fixed this in the style sheet they are now …
- 15:24 Ticket #150 (no valid XHTML: id attributes require a name as value not a number) closed by
- fixed: Fix already pushed to dev. repo.
- 08:17 Ticket #150 (no valid XHTML: id attributes require a name as value not a number) created by
- just a small hint: id attributes in h1 and h2 elements get numbers as …
- 11:23 Ticket #149 (Long instance declarations are breaking layout.) created by
- http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/HList/0.2.3/doc/html/Data-HList …
- 23:01 Ticket #148 (synopsis tab is too wide (so that it cannot be closed)) created by
- if the functions's types contain long lines (see ticket #147), then the …
- 22:56 Ticket #147 (missing line breaks in functions types without comments) created by
- if a function's type contains no embedded annotations, then it is …
- 22:30 Ticket #146 (Source links next to code (but should be right-flushed)) created by
- this looks bad (no space between Bool and Source) null :: OBDD v -> …
- 09:46 Ticket #145 (Type class instances: link to source) created by
- Currently the detailed documentation of a type class lists known instances …
- 17:12 Ticket #144 (Allow -- ^ comment on record constructor) created by
- This enhancement would add flexibility to the commenting style for record …
- 17:20 Ticket #143 (Multi-line emphasis not working) created by
- See tests/golden-tests/tests/Bug3.hs.
- 23:10 Ticket #142 (Special handling of URLs in documentation) created by
- It is hard to get URLs like http://example.com right in Haddock …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.