- 01:21 Ticket #210 ("failed to parse haddock prologue from file" error when using non-ASCII ...) closed by
- fixed: Just checked the cabal file and it now parses and behaves fine Probably …
- 01:11 Ticket #71 (Derive portability information from pragmas) closed by
- fixed: Alright, great, I'll close this then: now Extensions is an (optional) …
- 13:30 Ticket #250 (haddocs fails to parse U+00A0 (aka c2 a0 NO-BREAK SPACE) in @...@ block, ...) closed by
- fixed: Forgot to close this few days ago, the changes are now in HEAD and the …
- 16:02 Ticket #271 (`License` output copies `Copyright` output) closed by
- fixed: In HEAD, thanks for reporting.
- 02:24 Ticket #15 (The Haddock comment lexer should handle "...." in doc strings) closed by
- fixed: Age-old issue, we now do this and inspect whether something looks like a …
- 02:08 Ticket #203 (very difficult to list pragmas in haddock code blocks) closed by
- fixed: With HEAD, you can now also use the ‘@’ style code block which now fixes …
- 02:01 Ticket #165 (Parse error on comment before opening brace of record) closed by
- invalid: No, it shouldn't. The first way attaches the comment to the block (and we …
- 01:57 Ticket #198 (haddock-2.10.0 (shipped with ghc-7.4.1) crash) closed by
- invalid: I waited a couple of weeks on a reply from hets mailing list to see …
- 01:52 Ticket #84 (Document << picure-URL >> syntax) closed by
- fixed: Done, in HEAD and on http://www.haskell.org/haddock/doc/html/
- 01:52 Ticket #126 (multi-line emphasis not working) closed by
- wontfix: I think in the end we decided against this. It is certainly possible to …
- 01:48 Ticket #27 (Nested itemized and enumerated lists) closed by
- fixed: In HEAD.
- 01:47 Ticket #252 (Allow markdown inside of emphasis) closed by
- fixed: This is now fixed in HEAD, you can grab it and regenerate your docs if you …
- 01:41 Ticket #227 (Do not require an empty line between list items) closed by
- fixed: In HEAD.
- 19:07 Ticket #273 (Broken source links in class methods) created by
- in class methods, e.g. in Prelude class Eq there are source links for …
- 22:52 Ticket #228 (Wrong links for fully qualified identifiers that are not in scope) closed by
- fixed: Ah, I think #253 was the duplicate of this which I have fixed so I'm …
- 22:34 Ticket #272 (Optionally render fully-qualified names) created by
- Sometimes we get libraries which use single-letter data type and type …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.