|Version 20 (modified by waern, 5 years ago)|
The Haddock Development Wiki and Bug Tracker
Haddock is a tool for automatically generating documentation from annotated Haskell source code. This is its developer wiki and bug tracker. If you want to help out by adding information to the wiki, or by sending bug reports or requests requests, just register an account and edit away!
Offical Source Code Repository
All official branches of Haddock reside in the following Git repository:
It contains the following branches:
- development - Main development repository. Compatible with latest GHC release. If you want to contribute to Haddock, base your work on this branch.
- master - In synch with development of GHC HEAD. May not compile with latest GHC release. Changes from development are merged in from time to time.
- ghc-7.2 - In synch with the stable branch of GHC.
It may also contains other branches, most often corresponding to other development branches of GHC.
- The official homepage. For general information about Haddock and how to use it.
- The Haddock mailing list. Receives notifications about updates to tickets, and can be used for developer discussion.