- 19:26 Ticket #26 (Investigate Windows code pages) created by
- Investigate Windows code pages and check whether they have any advantages …
- 20:08 Ticket #25 (Incorporate some 6.10 improvements) created by
- This is just a reminder that several changes should be made for GHC 6.10 …
- 20:58 Ticket #24 (Can't run under wine) created by
- If the test program is run under Wine, the program says[…]
- 21:54 Ticket #23 (Add list of features) created by
- Should add a list of features somewhere in the documentation.
- 21:54 Ticket #11 (Better documentation) closed by
- 03:40 Ticket #19 (Add Unicode support) closed by
- fixed: Done enough to claim support for Unicode cross-platform. See #20 and #22 …
- 03:38 Ticket #22 (Unicode encodings besides UTF-8 (POSIX)) created by
- Support encodings besides UTF-8 on POSIX. Probably should use iconv to …
- 22:39 Ticket #16 (Add Ctrl-C handler to Win32 backend.) closed by
- fixed: Tested fine.
- 14:58 Ticket #21 (Add forward history search) created by
- There's already functionality for reverse incremental history search; I'd …
- 15:28 Ticket #18 (Printing lines of full width produces extra blank line) closed by
- 14:48 Ticket #15 (Process special characters in key bindings) closed by
- 14:30 Ticket #3 (Get rid of all build warnings) closed by
- fixed: Done for Win32.
- 14:24 Ticket #8 (Use existing monad infrastructure) closed by
- fixed: Done on Win32.
- 23:04 Ticket #14 (Refactor Commands) closed by
- 16:40 Ticket #20 (Unicode filename completion) created by
- Tab completion of filenames should support Unicode (and maybe other …
- 06:04 Ticket #19 (Add Unicode support) created by
- Support non-ASCII terminal input/output (such as UTF-8). This should not …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.