- 00:47 Ticket #13 (Complete the key bindings) closed by
- duplicate: Remaining tasks split into #29 and #30.
- 00:46 Ticket #29 (Add undo support) created by
- Support undo commands (similar to or same as readline).
- 00:44 Ticket #28 (Add kill ring) created by
- Add a kill ring to the emacs and vi bindings. Should behave similar to …
- 22:27 Ticket #27 (Windows meta-key) created by
- The meta-key for emacs bindings should be supported on Windows. It looks …
- 20:38 Ticket #23 (Add list of features) closed by
- fixed: Done for the 0.2 release.
- 19:26 Ticket #26 (Investigate Windows code pages) created by
- Investigate Windows code pages and check whether they have any advantages …
- 20:08 Ticket #25 (Incorporate some 6.10 improvements) created by
- This is just a reminder that several changes should be made for GHC 6.10 …
- 20:58 Ticket #24 (Can't run under wine) created by
- If the test program is run under Wine, the program says[…]
- 21:54 Ticket #23 (Add list of features) created by
- Should add a list of features somewhere in the documentation.
- 21:54 Ticket #11 (Better documentation) closed by
- 03:40 Ticket #19 (Add Unicode support) closed by
- fixed: Done enough to claim support for Unicode cross-platform. See #20 and #22 …
- 03:38 Ticket #22 (Unicode encodings besides UTF-8 (POSIX)) created by
- Support encodings besides UTF-8 on POSIX. Probably should use iconv to …
- 22:39 Ticket #16 (Add Ctrl-C handler to Win32 backend.) closed by
- fixed: Tested fine.
- 14:58 Ticket #21 (Add forward history search) created by
- There's already functionality for reverse incremental history search; I'd …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.