- 21:23 Ticket #76 (ghci-haskeline intermittent segfault) closed by
- invalid: Never mind, it's a bug in uvector. I've emailed the maintainer.
- 13:38 Ticket #76 (ghci-haskeline intermittent segfault) created by
- The following can cause ghci-haskeline to segfault:[…]
- 13:33 Ticket #72 (terminfo requires importing <curses.h> on Solaris) closed by
- fixed: Darcs has been built against Haskeline (and tests passed) on Karel's …
- 21:35 Ticket #56 (haskeline does not provide fancy line editing in ghci-6.10.1) closed by
- fixed: Fix by:[…]
- 20:41 Ticket #55 (haskeline cannot be built with ghc-6.6.1) closed by
- fixed: Fixed: Fri Jan 23 09:35:00 PST 2009 judah.jacobson@… * Make …
- 17:38 Ticket #75 (Test whether Win32 works with base-4) closed by
- 17:37 Ticket #75 (Test whether Win32 works with base-4) created by
- A test ticket.
- 19:06 Ticket #74 (Haskeline can't link against MacPorts' libiconv) created by
- On OS X, the following fails (where Test.hs is from the examples …
- 20:37 Ticket #73 (If several lines are pasted in, Haskeline may ignore all but the first) created by
- Take a program running Haskeline, and paste in several lines at once. …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.