- 21:43 Ticket #61 (Ignored unencodeable characters mess up the terminal.) closed by
- fixed: This was fixed in 0.6.1.4.
- 20:55 Ticket #84 (Vi mode breaks compatibility with readline: missing commands) created by
- libreadline includes an extensive set of vi commands that most replacement …
- 07:07 Ticket #83 (ghci doesn't accept entire input from GNU Screen) closed by
- fixed: Good to hear; thanks for the update.
- 16:17 Ticket #83 (ghci doesn't accept entire input from GNU Screen) created by
- ghci-haskeline-0.1.1 haskeline-0.6.1.6 GHCi, version 6.10.3 Using …
- 23:19 Ticket #73 (If several lines are pasted in, Haskeline may ignore all but the first) closed by
- 23:18 Ticket #80 (Paste truncates after first character of Windows cmd.exe or cygwin) closed by
- 13:51 Ticket #82 (Custom key actions written in Haskell) created by
- My ~/.inputrc maps <up> and <down> to history-search-backward and …
- 13:36 Ticket #81 (haskeline assumes all characters have width = 1) created by
- haskeline's input editing assumes all characters have a width of 1. The …
- 08:39 Ticket #80 (Paste truncates after first character of Windows cmd.exe or cygwin) created by
- Tested with haskeline-0.6.1.5 installed from cabal on Haskell Platform …
- 22:13 Ticket #79 (Emacs and haskeline (or GHCi) do not interact very well) created by
- Start Emacs, run M-x shell, start GHCi 6.10.3 (which uses haskeline), and …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.