- 19:55 Ticket #52 (Don't accept key sequences which have partially failed) closed by
- fixed: Dupe of #106.
- 01:42 Ticket #108 (encoding error on long UTF-8 paste) closed by
- 07:38 Ticket #81 (haskeline assumes all characters have width = 1) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.6.2.3 (to be released next week).
- 07:37 Ticket #106 (Do not insert escape codes for unrecognised commands) closed by
- 07:34 Ticket #104 (Vi mode breaks compatibility with readline: d2w, etc.) closed by
- 07:33 Ticket #110 (Pressing Enter results in M) closed by
- fixed: Ok, I've found the problem; thanks for your help in tracking it down. …
- 18:19 Ticket #110 (Pressing Enter results in M) created by
- When pressing the Enter key in GHCi, it responds by an M character and …
- 17:10 Ticket #109 (Completion with choice modifiers) created by
- Currently function completeWord receives a function to produce a list of …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.