- 23:58 Ticket #78 (control characters in prompt mess up width calculations) closed by
- fixed: Fixed for 0.6.3, and documented in ControlSequencesInPrompt.
- 23:57 ControlSequencesInPrompt edited by
- unnecessary space (diff)
- 23:57 ControlSequencesInPrompt created by
- 23:00 Ticket #111 (Incorect calculations for multi-line prompt) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in HEAD, by:[…]
- 21:22 WikiDocumentation edited by
- 19:52 Ticket #101 (read from /dev/tty when stdin isn't a terminal) closed by
- fixed: Resolved by the addition of Modes to the API. In particular, …
- 18:24 Ticket #111 (Incorect calculations for multi-line prompt) created by
- For multi-line prompt (containing new-line characters for example) …
- 01:40 Ticket #44 (New function runFileInputT) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by the following patch:[…]
- 05:55 Ticket #109 (Completion with choice modifiers) closed by
- fixed: Resolved with the following patch:[…]
- 19:55 Ticket #52 (Don't accept key sequences which have partially failed) closed by
- fixed: Dupe of #106.
- 01:42 Ticket #108 (encoding error on long UTF-8 paste) closed by
- 07:38 Ticket #81 (haskeline assumes all characters have width = 1) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.6.2.3 (to be released next week).
- 07:37 Ticket #106 (Do not insert escape codes for unrecognised commands) closed by
- 07:34 Ticket #104 (Vi mode breaks compatibility with readline: d2w, etc.) closed by
- 07:33 Ticket #110 (Pressing Enter results in M) closed by
- fixed: Ok, I've found the problem; thanks for your help in tracking it down. …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.