- 18:03 Ticket #117 (Missing documentation for network package in Mac installer) created by
- One user reports that documentation for the network package is missing in …
- 22:33 Library/haddock edited by
- 21:00 Ticket #115 (duplicate files in mingw/bin and mingw/mingw32/bin) closed by
- invalid: Try talking to GHC HQ about this, they probably have a reason to do this.
- 20:47 Ticket #116 (Installer does not update the PATH) created by
- I installed 2010.1.0.0 over the top of 2009.2.0.2. The 2009 installer had …
- 20:45 Ticket #115 (duplicate files in mingw/bin and mingw/mingw32/bin) created by
- The 2010.1.0.0 beta install installs ar.exe, as.exe, etc. in two folders. …
- 18:00 Ticket #80 (Bundle WinGHCi with the Windows installer) closed by
- fixed: Starting with 2010.1.0.0, we bundle WinGHCi.
- 17:59 Ticket #82 (New version should supersede old in path : Windows Installer) closed by
- fixed: We now prepend to PATH instead of appending.
- 17:57 Ticket #114 (Cabal can't find ar.exe on Windows.) closed by
- fixed: For the 2010.1.0.0 release I'm just adding $INSTDIR/mingw/bin to PATH.
- 21:35 Ticket #114 (Cabal can't find ar.exe on Windows.) created by
- The command runhaskell setup build fails with `setup: ar is required but …
- 17:20 ReleaseTimetable edited by
- 01:44 Ticket #113 (Haskell Platform for OS X does not run postflight script) created by
- The OS X installer for the Haskell Platform is supposed to run a …
- 23:14 Ticket #112 (Haskell Platform for OS X requires unnecessary restart) created by
- The installer for the Haskell Platform on OS X is marked as requiring the …
- 14:45 Ticket #111 (OS X: LD warning during linking with 64 bit macports Platform ghc) created by
- It is probably nothing -- an artifact of a defect elsewhere in my system, …
- 20:34 Ticket #110 (OS X 10.5.8, platform 2010.1.0.0 cabal failure & GHC documentation missing) created by
- Installed today, cll to cabal results in: jrv:~ jr$ cabal update dyld: …
- 16:38 WikiStart edited by
- 13:55 Ticket #109 (Detect preinstalled binaries) created by
- We don't currently check in the unix tarball whether alex, happy, …
- 13:54 Ticket #108 (Can't reliably detect missing profiling versions of preinstalled packages) created by
- When ghc list --simple says that some packages are preinstalled, we assume …
- 11:21 Ticket #84 (generic source hp does not build with generic linux binary ghc) closed by
- fixed: Patch applied: Mon Aug 17 13:42:06 CEST 2009 Duncan Coutts …
- 11:19 Ticket #107 (building haskell platform yields unrecognized option error on ubuntu) closed by
- fixed: Closed.
- 11:16 Ticket #14 (regex-*: upgrade) closed by
- fixed: Done.
- 11:14 Ticket #93 (Update haddock to 2.5.x) closed by
- fixed: Done.
- 11:11 Ticket #45 (A source build of HP recommends a non-standard use of 'sudo') closed by
- 11:09 Ticket #103 (patch for ghc-6.12.1) closed by
- fixed: Applied to 2010 release.
- 11:01 Ticket #102 (The platform fails to compile smoothly if some platform packages are ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 2010 installer.
- 10:51 ReleaseTimetable edited by
- 08:37 Proposals/time-extras edited by
- 08:32 Proposals/time-extras edited by
- 08:30 Proposals/time-extras created by
- 22:06 Ticket #107 (building haskell platform yields unrecognized option error on ubuntu) created by
- I am using the latest ubuntu and tried to build …
- 10:53 Ticket #106 (Installation error on OpenSuse 11.2, GHC 6.10.4) created by
- When I try to install the haskell platform after a successful build via …
- 10:33 Ticket #105 (Cannot install platform (2009.2.0.2) on Ubuntu 9.04 with GHC 6.10.4 after ...) created by
- See also #89 OS: Ubuntu 9.04 (jaunty) GHC: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.