- 14:44 Ticket #118 (cabal-install broken on Snow Leopard) closed by
- invalid: Oops, sorry. It was running ~/bin/cabal that was hanging around from an …
- 14:41 Ticket #118 (cabal-install broken on Snow Leopard) created by
- After installing on Mac OS X 10.6.2, ghc seems to work, but the cabal …
- 08:15 Ticket #116 (Installer does not update the PATH) closed by
- worksforme: Closing this for now, since the reporter didn't provide more details.
- 21:04 Proposals/pqueue edited by
- 20:57 Proposals/pqueue edited by
- 20:40 Proposals/pqueue created by
- 18:03 Ticket #117 (Missing documentation for network package in Mac installer) created by
- One user reports that documentation for the network package is missing in …
- 22:33 Library/haddock edited by
- 21:00 Ticket #115 (duplicate files in mingw/bin and mingw/mingw32/bin) closed by
- invalid: Try talking to GHC HQ about this, they probably have a reason to do this.
- 20:47 Ticket #116 (Installer does not update the PATH) created by
- I installed 2010.1.0.0 over the top of 2009.2.0.2. The 2009 installer had …
- 20:45 Ticket #115 (duplicate files in mingw/bin and mingw/mingw32/bin) created by
- The 2010.1.0.0 beta install installs ar.exe, as.exe, etc. in two folders. …
- 18:00 Ticket #80 (Bundle WinGHCi with the Windows installer) closed by
- fixed: Starting with 2010.1.0.0, we bundle WinGHCi.
- 17:59 Ticket #82 (New version should supersede old in path : Windows Installer) closed by
- fixed: We now prepend to PATH instead of appending.
- 17:57 Ticket #114 (Cabal can't find ar.exe on Windows.) closed by
- fixed: For the 2010.1.0.0 release I'm just adding $INSTDIR/mingw/bin to PATH.
- 21:35 Ticket #114 (Cabal can't find ar.exe on Windows.) created by
- The command runhaskell setup build fails with `setup: ar is required but …
- 17:20 ReleaseTimetable edited by
- 01:44 Ticket #113 (Haskell Platform for OS X does not run postflight script) created by
- The OS X installer for the Haskell Platform is supposed to run a …
- 23:14 Ticket #112 (Haskell Platform for OS X requires unnecessary restart) created by
- The installer for the Haskell Platform on OS X is marked as requiring the …
- 14:45 Ticket #111 (OS X: LD warning during linking with 64 bit macports Platform ghc) created by
- It is probably nothing -- an artifact of a defect elsewhere in my system, …
- 20:34 Ticket #110 (OS X 10.5.8, platform 2010.1.0.0 cabal failure & GHC documentation missing) created by
- Installed today, cll to cabal results in: jrv:~ jr$ cabal update dyld: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.