- 07:25 Ticket #120 (GHC Package in Haskell Platform for OS X doesn't work) closed by
- fixed: Absolutely. After that I succeeded in installing GHC! Adding a message …
- 02:12 Ticket #120 (GHC Package in Haskell Platform for OS X doesn't work) created by
- GHC-6.12-1-i386.pkg in Haskell Platform 2010.1.0.1 on Mac OS X Leopard …
- 12:48 Ticket #119 (haddock doesn't work on Windows) created by
- Haddock doesn't work with Haskell Platform 2010.1.0.0 because there is …
- 14:44 Ticket #118 (cabal-install broken on Snow Leopard) closed by
- invalid: Oops, sorry. It was running ~/bin/cabal that was hanging around from an …
- 14:41 Ticket #118 (cabal-install broken on Snow Leopard) created by
- After installing on Mac OS X 10.6.2, ghc seems to work, but the cabal …
- 08:15 Ticket #116 (Installer does not update the PATH) closed by
- worksforme: Closing this for now, since the reporter didn't provide more details.
- 21:04 Proposals/pqueue edited by
- 20:57 Proposals/pqueue edited by
- 20:40 Proposals/pqueue created by
- 18:03 Ticket #117 (Missing documentation for network package in Mac installer) created by
- One user reports that documentation for the network package is missing in …
- 22:33 Library/haddock edited by
- 21:00 Ticket #115 (duplicate files in mingw/bin and mingw/mingw32/bin) closed by
- invalid: Try talking to GHC HQ about this, they probably have a reason to do this.
- 20:47 Ticket #116 (Installer does not update the PATH) created by
- I installed 2010.1.0.0 over the top of 2009.2.0.2. The 2009 installer had …
- 20:45 Ticket #115 (duplicate files in mingw/bin and mingw/mingw32/bin) created by
- The 2010.1.0.0 beta install installs ar.exe, as.exe, etc. in two folders. …
- 18:00 Ticket #80 (Bundle WinGHCi with the Windows installer) closed by
- fixed: Starting with 2010.1.0.0, we bundle WinGHCi.
- 17:59 Ticket #82 (New version should supersede old in path : Windows Installer) closed by
- fixed: We now prepend to PATH instead of appending.
- 17:57 Ticket #114 (Cabal can't find ar.exe on Windows.) closed by
- fixed: For the 2010.1.0.0 release I'm just adding $INSTDIR/mingw/bin to PATH.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.