- 06:31 Windows edited by
- 06:26 Ticket #122 (cabal install not work) closed by
- invalid: Looks like the user had an old version of cabal.exe in PATH.
- 06:24 Ticket #123 (Haskell Platform 2010.1.0.0 platform does not include C++ support) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by updating to GHC 6.12.3.
- 04:26 Ticket #129 (WinGHCi won't start if installed without enviroment variables set) created by
- Problem Description: When try to start WinGHCi, an error occurred with …
- 11:47 Ticket #89 (Cannot install platform (2009.2.0.2) on Fedora 11 with GHC 6.10.4 after ...) closed by
- invalid: > Installing library in /usr/local/lib/mtl-126.96.36.199/ghc-**6.10.3**!
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.