- 23:58 ReleaseTimetable edited by
- 21:54 Ticket #131 (Public release timetable suitable for users) created by
- Claus Reinke has proposed: > The idea is simply to have a single dated …
- 21:39 ReleaseTimetable edited by
- 21:15 Ticket #127 (Haskell Platform does not include fingertrees) closed by
- fixed: Fixed. (page is clarified).
- 21:14 Ticket #121 (trac not linked from website) closed by
- fixed: Wiki is now linked.
- 21:10 Ticket #128 (link deepseq on platform description page) closed by
- 21:06 Ticket #106 (Installation error on OpenSuse 11.2, GHC 6.10.4) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 2010 series.
- 20:48 Ticket #90 (Policy: What proposal structure do we want to use for adding packages?) closed by
- fixed: Agreed on.
- 20:39 Ticket #20 (Fancy Haskell.org/download site) closed by
- fixed: Done. See index.html: …
- 20:38 Ticket #27 (Torrent for Windows installers) closed by
- fixed: We did a torrent , and will continue to do so. See danderson in #haskell …
- 20:37 Ticket #56 (Dependency on editline C library not checked by ./configure) closed by
- wontfix: We no longer depend on editline.
- 20:36 Ticket #112 (Haskell Platform for OS X requires unnecessary restart) closed by
- fixed: Fixed is the last release.
- 23:03 ReleaseProcess edited by
- 22:35 ReleaseTimetable edited by
- 00:00 Milestone 2010.2.0.0 completed
First non-beta release of 2010.
- 06:31 Windows edited by
- 06:26 Ticket #122 (cabal install not work) closed by
- invalid: Looks like the user had an old version of cabal.exe in PATH.
- 06:24 Ticket #123 (Haskell Platform 2010.1.0.0 platform does not include C++ support) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by updating to GHC 6.12.3.
- 04:26 Ticket #129 (WinGHCi won't start if installed without enviroment variables set) created by
- Problem Description: When try to start WinGHCi, an error occurred with …
- 11:47 Ticket #89 (Cannot install platform (2009.2.0.2) on Fedora 11 with GHC 6.10.4 after ...) closed by
- invalid: > Installing library in /usr/local/lib/mtl-188.8.131.52/ghc-**6.10.3**!
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.