- 08:53 Ticket #141 (alex generates warnings on powerpc linux) created by
- Using alex in Ben Lippmeier's DDC compiler and would like to develop with …
- 01:52 Ticket #135 (Can't open documentation in WinGHCii) reopened by
- Reopening this since people keep reporting issues with WinGHCi.
- 20:45 Ticket #140 (winGHCi Bug) created by
- I installed the Haskell-Platform 2010.2.0.0 Yesturday on my Windows XPO …
- 21:48 Ticket #139 (Error running "sudo make install" after successful make) created by
- Ubuntu 8.10 ghc-6.12.3 haskell-platform-2010.2.0.0 mwhanley$ sudo …
- 21:14 Ticket #138 (Haskell platform for Mac OS X depends on non-standard perl install) created by
- The ghc-asm script has a #!/opt/local/bin/perl which is the …
- 15:46 Ticket #137 (Linking error when using Text.Regex.Posix) created by
- [OS Version] Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit [Haskell Platform Version] …
- 16:05 Ticket #136 (Windows error: "ghci: Unable to locate ghc.exe") reopened by
- Look closely: I specified that I am using Windows 7, not XP. So you can't …
- 12:29 Ticket #135 (Can't open documentation in WinGHCii) closed by
- worksforme: Can't reproduce this on my machine. You can try building WinGHCi from …
- 12:25 Ticket #136 (Windows error: "ghci: Unable to locate ghc.exe") closed by
- worksforme: Can't reproduce on XP x64.
- 20:39 Ticket #136 (Windows error: "ghci: Unable to locate ghc.exe") created by
- Specs Haskell Platform 2010.2.0.0 MS Windows 7 Professional …
- 16:11 Ticket #135 (Can't open documentation in WinGHCii) created by
- When I click on the question mark icon in the tool bar, I get a pop-up …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.