- 17:34 Ticket #212 (HP Windows installer should add mingw/bin to PATH) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 2012.4.0.0 RC1.
- 17:24 Windows edited by
- 14:11 Windows edited by
- 14:04 Ticket #176 (Extensive Haddock breakage) closed by
- fixed: Closing in favor of #213.
- 14:04 Ticket #213 (Documentation for some packages is missing) created by
- Documentation for GLUT and maybe some other packages is missing, even …
- 13:53 Ticket #175 (Add cabal binaries to PATH) closed by
- fixed: This was fixed in some previous release. We add "$APPDATA\cabal\bin" to …
- 13:48 Ticket #28 (Always create uninstaller) closed by
- fixed: This section is now marked as RO.
- 13:44 Ticket #101 (Platform is broken on Windows 2000 (caball-install and network problems)) closed by
- invalid: Closing since this is really a bug in network.
- 13:41 Ticket #30 (Create library documentation by default) closed by
- duplicate: This is mostly fixed. #176 discusses the same problem and is newer.
- 13:39 Ticket #137 (Linking error when using Text.Regex.Posix) closed by
- fixed: This was fixed long ago.
- 13:37 Ticket #150 (Documentation not linked) closed by
- invalid: We just follow the GHC behaviour.
- 18:33 Ticket #212 (HP Windows installer should add mingw/bin to PATH) created by
- As far as I understood, the HP installer adds GHC and other Haskell tools …
- 01:27 Ticket #211 (Old version / uninstallation confusion) created by
- I downloaded the Haskell Platform 2012.2.0.0 32bit Mac installer and began …
- 05:29 Ticket #50 (Data Parallel Haskell libraries now bundled with GHC) closed by
- wontfix: vector and primitive are going into the platform as of 2012.4.0.0. dph is …
- 17:12 Ticket #151 (No links from packages back to Haddock index) closed by
- package issue: refiled as Haddock ticket: http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/219
- 17:05 Ticket #96 (Webpage should mention dependencies) closed by
- fixed: > I'm kicking this over to refold to see if there is anything we need to …
- 15:17 Ticket #156 (Link to CABAL file from changelog page should point to the correct release) closed by
- 15:15 Ticket #125 (./configure fails on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx, due to 'unknown package: ...) closed by
- wontfix: closing as very old and now out-of-date versions -- please reopen if …
- 15:04 Ticket #200 (Can't build for compatibility with Eclipse) closed by
- 15:00 Ticket #183 (HP is broken in Ubuntu 11.04 - the Natty Narwhal - released in April 2011) closed by
- fixed: this was fixed - see the ubuntu ticket referenced above.
- 14:58 Ticket #168 (HP 2011.2 /ghc 7.02 completely breaks Haskell installation (started w/ ...) closed by
- wontfix: closing as old
- 14:55 Ticket #146 (Cannot update cabal (Windows PATH issue)) reopened by
- 14:55 Ticket #146 (Cannot update cabal (Windows PATH issue)) closed by
- fixed: I'm not really sure what is the right way to fix this. Adding ~/cabal/bin …
- 14:54 Ticket #149 (No Haddock index for global installs) closed by
- wontfix: If anyone want to re-raise this issue, it should be filed at both …
- 14:51 Ticket #148 (Firefox dislikes Haddock master index) closed by
- package issue: filed as haddock issue: http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/218
- 14:38 Ticket #105 (Cannot install platform (2009.2.0.2) on Ubuntu 9.04 with GHC 6.10.4 after ...) closed by
- wontfix: This is out of date, and newer HPs install on Ubunutu.
- 14:35 Ticket #201 (Haskell Platform OpenGL bug => Haskell Platform OpenGL Shaders Not Usable) closed by
- package issue: I have re-filed this as an OpenGL bug: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.