|Version 64 (modified by dons, 6 years ago)|
The Haskell Platform Release Team helps to coordinate the platform release process, mainly by creating a 6-monthly release schedule, and keeping everyone informed about the various stages of that schedule. We work for the developer community, helping everyone to work together and make progress. We try not to get in the way.
The platform itself is maintained as a cabal file, some scripts and tools, and a website: darcs get http://code.haskell.org/haskell-platform/Help us out: open a new ticket
- The Haskell Platform
- The Haskell Platform User's Home
- The Haskell Platform Developers Home (this page)
- Mailing list
- Discussion in #ghc @ freenode
Release Team Documentation
- VersionNumbers: how the release version numbers work
- Guides for AddingPackages and QualityControl?
Distro Maintainer Documentation
Candidates for Upgrade: 2009.2.1
These packages have version-compliant (?) newer versions than provided in 2009.2.0:
Candidates for explicit inclusion: 2009.2.1