|Version 69 (modified by duncan, 6 years ago)|
The Haskell Platform Release Team helps to coordinate the platform release process, mainly by creating a 6-monthly release schedule, and keeping everyone informed about the various stages of that schedule. We work for the developer community, helping everyone to work together and make progress. We try not to get in the way.
- Stable: Haskell Platform 2009.2.0
- Development: 2009.2.1 (dev version leading to next stable release)
The platform itself is maintained as a cabal file, some scripts and tools, and a website: darcs get http://code.haskell.org/haskell-platform/Help us out: open a new ticket
- The Haskell Platform download site
- The Haskell Platform Developers Home (this page)
- Mailing list
- Discussion in #ghc @ freenode
Release Team Documentation
- VersionNumbers: how the release version numbers work
- Guides for AddingPackages and QualityControl?
Distro Maintainer Documentation
Candidates for Upgrade: 2009.2.1
These packages have version-compliant (?) newer versions than provided in 2009.2.0:
Candidates for explicit inclusion: 2009.2.1
Candidates for deprecation: 2009.2.1
- Python libraries
- Gnome's release process
- How to propose modules for GNOME
- OCaml Batteries
- Lua for Windows
- Haskell: Batteries Included, position paper by Don, Duncan and Isaac.
- Slides from the Haskell Platform talk
- Haskell Platform discussion
- Bryan O'Sullivan's writeup of the future of Haskell discussion
- A discussion took place in June and July 2008 about the direction of the HLP.
- More occurred during the #ghc meeting