- 14:41 Ticket #18 (test machinery compiles with the wrong version) closed by
- fixed: Robin Green has kindly fixed this bug for 1.1.0. Case closed.
- 14:12 Ticket #55 (Support Tuple Sections) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in haskell-src-exts 1.1.0 in the repo. Thanks a lot to Max for …
- 14:04 Ticket #55 (Support Tuple Sections) created by
- Tuple Sections are a great extension, which will almost certainly be in …
- 22:02 Ticket #54 (Allow declaration of free variables (for functional logic programming)) created by
- The functional logic language Curry (http://curry-language.org/) has a …
- 19:36 Ticket #53 (Illegal class assertion) closed by
- fixed: The parentheses are indeed the "problem". Having them there is not valid …
- 09:48 Ticket #53 (Illegal class assertion) created by
- I try to parse the following file, which is fine in bot ghc and …
- 11:08 Ticket #52 (In GHC, ScopedTypeVariables enables forall syntax) closed by
- fixed: Simple, if unsatisfactory, fix. Case closed.
- 23:50 Milestone Full code support completed
First milestone, with full support for handling Haskell source ...
- 22:47 Ticket #52 (In GHC, ScopedTypeVariables enables forall syntax) created by
- GHC allows the use of forall binders for ScopedTypeVariables?:[…]
- 22:40 Ticket #51 (parens around RHS of type instance rejected) closed by
- fixed: This is not valid Haskell 98. Nevertheless it was an easy one-line fix, …
- 12:21 Ticket #51 (parens around RHS of type instance rejected) created by
- This program is accepted by GHC but rejected by HSE:[…]
- 11:53 Ticket #50 (please reject unhandled LANGUAGE pragmas) created by
- If a LANGUAGE pragma is unrecognised, I think it should be treated as a …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.