- 21:17 Ticket #57 (Syntax error with qualified name in import hiding list) created by
- The following code raises a parse error with HSE but is accepted by …
- 14:26 Ticket #56 (Layout problem in arrows code) closed by
- fixed: Turns out that it wasn't a layout problem after all (thank goodness!), but …
- 20:59 Ticket #56 (Layout problem in arrows code) created by
- Reported by Paul Liu:[…]
- 14:41 Ticket #18 (test machinery compiles with the wrong version) closed by
- fixed: Robin Green has kindly fixed this bug for 1.1.0. Case closed.
- 14:12 Ticket #55 (Support Tuple Sections) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in haskell-src-exts 1.1.0 in the repo. Thanks a lot to Max for …
- 14:04 Ticket #55 (Support Tuple Sections) created by
- Tuple Sections are a great extension, which will almost certainly be in …
- 22:02 Ticket #54 (Allow declaration of free variables (for functional logic programming)) created by
- The functional logic language Curry (http://curry-language.org/) has a …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.