- 22:33 Ticket #188 (Output of data/newtype puts newlines after the "data" but before the head.) closed by
- fixed: The bug is real but the fix is not. The problem is that exactPrint always …
- 19:21 Ticket #188 (Output of data/newtype puts newlines after the "data" but before the head.) created by
- One ends up with output like: […]
- 12:34 Milestone Full document support completed
Full support for handling Haskell source documents, including exact layout ...
- 12:27 Ticket #20 (Support multiple module's in one file) closed by
- fixed: This has actually worked for some time now, seems I've forgotten to close …
- 13:16 Ticket #186 (parse . prettyPrint /= id) closed by
- fixed: I went for the minimalist approach, in that I only introduce parentheses …
- 12:22 Ticket #187 (Pattern fixities not resolved) closed by
- fixed: A lot of copy-paste from how it's done for expressions, took me all of 10 …
- 18:12 Ticket #187 (Pattern fixities not resolved) created by
- HSE doesn't resolve pattern fixities. Prelude Language.Haskell.Exts> …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.