- 21:30 Ticket #4 (Parser doesn't handle Unicode special syntax) closed by
- fixed: I've finally gotten round to implement this, should work in 1.6.1. Note …
- 10:55 Ticket #57 (Syntax error with qualified name in import hiding list) closed by
- wontfix: This has been branded a bug in GHC, and should no longer work in 6.21 …
- 22:33 Ticket #188 (Output of data/newtype puts newlines after the "data" but before the head.) closed by
- fixed: The bug is real but the fix is not. The problem is that exactPrint always …
- 19:21 Ticket #188 (Output of data/newtype puts newlines after the "data" but before the head.) created by
- One ends up with output like: […]
- 12:34 Milestone Full document support completed
Full support for handling Haskell source documents, including exact layout ...
- 12:27 Ticket #20 (Support multiple module's in one file) closed by
- fixed: This has actually worked for some time now, seems I've forgotten to close …
- 13:16 Ticket #186 (parse . prettyPrint /= id) closed by
- fixed: I went for the minimalist approach, in that I only introduce parentheses …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.