|Version 12 (modified by justinb, 5 years ago)|
Welcome to the HaskellDB wiki. Log in as "guest" with password "guest", or create your own account, in order to add or update content and issues.
What is HaskellDB?
Explain the model HaskellDB follows ...
Why use it?
Benefits of HaskellDB
Where to go from Here?
- Download & Install HaskellDB? -- Obtaining HaskellDB and installing on your system.
- Example Queries? -- Examples for each query operator, with working source. No database required!
- How do I connect to my database?? -- Examples for connecting to each supported database.
- Documentation -- Documentation generated from the source. Click "Database.HaskellDB" on that page.
- BestPractices? -- How to best take advantage of HaskellDB.
- Ask a Question? -- Mailing lists and how to get in touch with the maintainer.
- Submit a Bug / Request a Feature
- GetTheSource? -- Hacking on HaskellDB and submitting a patch.
- Volunteer? -- How to get involved.
- HistoricalInformation? -- Information from previous sites, unreliable and not updated.
More information about using this wiki: [TracHome]