|Version 13 (modified by justinb, 5 years ago)|
Welcome to the HaskellDB wiki. Log in as "guest" with password "guest", or create your own account, in order to add or update content and issues.
The "Download & Install HaskellDB?" article tells you how to get HaskellDB.
HaskellDB uses darcs for version control. The latest source is available at http://code.haskell.org/haskelldb. You can use darcs to get it:
> darcs get http://code.haskell.org/haskelldb/
What is HaskellDB?
Explain the model HaskellDB follows ...
Why use it?
Benefits of HaskellDB
Where to go from Here?
- How do I connect to my database?? -- Examples for connecting to each supported database.
- Documentation -- Documentation generated from the source. Click "Database.HaskellDB" on that page.
- BestPractices? -- How to best take advantage of HaskellDB.
- Ask a Question? -- Mailing lists and how to get in touch with the maintainer.
- Submit a Bug / Request a Feature
- Volunteer? -- How to get involved.
- HistoricalInformation? -- Information from previous sites, unreliable and not updated.
More information about using this wiki: [TracHome]