|Version 17 (modified by guest, 6 years ago)|
Welcome to the HaskellDB wiki. Log in as "guest" with password "guest", or create your own account, in order to add or update content and issues.
What is HaskellDB?
HaskellDB compiles and executes SQL statements for you. You write your queries using operators and functions based on the "relational algebra." HaskellDB turns those into real SQL for you.
The "Download & Install HaskellDB?" article tells you how to get HaskellDB.
HaskellDB uses darcs for version control. The latest source is available at http://code.haskell.org/haskelldb. You can use darcs to get it:
> darcs get http://code.haskell.org/haskelldb/
Where to go from Here?
- How do I connect to my database?? -- Examples for connecting to each supported database.
- Documentation -- Documentation generated from the source. Click "Database.HaskellDB" on that page.
- (Documentation links are not present on that page -- guest, 7-Oct-2010)
- Sample Queries -- Check out the "examples" directory in the haskelldb source.
- BestPractices? -- How to best take advantage of HaskellDB.
- Ask a Question? -- Mailing lists and how to get in touch with the maintainer.
- Submit a Bug / Request a Feature
- Volunteer? -- How to get involved.
- HistoricalInformation? -- Information from previous sites, unreliable and not updated.
More information about using this wiki: [TracHome]