- 06:47 Ticket #24 (set up a git mirror for Ohloh) created by
- 06:34 Ticket #23 (Set up some kind of buildbot) created by
- We could really use some automated testing with nice HTML output and so on …
- 22:44 Ticket #18 (UnpackedPoly fails to translate into well-scoped Grin) closed by
- fixed: I fixed this a while ago. Wonder why I didn't close it?
- 19:54 Ticket #22 ("default" keyword apparantly not respected.) created by
- This doesn't look like a good sign: […]
- 19:52 Ticket #21 (Defaulting doesn't work (at least not for the Monomorphism Restriction)) created by
- The Defaulting test fails like this: […]
- 14:48 Ticket #20 (Subdivide -de-verbose and -de-info flags) created by
- Often, I want to see the actual "names" of anonymous identifiers but don't …
- 02:20 Ticket #19 (regress.prl doesn't store much indication of what versions of what code ...) created by
- Should we snarf _darcs/inventory and darcs diff (or a subset …
- 02:13 Ticket #18 (UnpackedPoly fails to translate into well-scoped Grin) created by
- For some reason, UnpackedPoly happens to tickle some bug in Grin.FromE …
- 23:26 Ticket #17 (Missing source documenantation) created by
- Much of our code is still undocumented.
- 23:25 Ticket #16 (Missing signatures) created by
- We are still getting a number of missing signature warnings.
- 22:25 Ticket #15 (configure notification) closed by
- fixed: Looks like I've gotten this working now.
- 20:21 Ticket #15 (configure notification) created by
- We should set up TracNotification so that it sends mails to the list when …
- 17:46 Ticket #14 (Integrate scripts into the build system) created by
- At the moment, there are a number of scripts that we need to remember to …
- 18:43 Ticket #9 (Unpacked fields with free variables in their types don't work) closed by
- fixed: Well, I fixed this issue, but the test still doesn't pass for seemingly …
- 21:45 Ticket #13 (Implement "unused imports" warnings) created by
- This will help us avoid superfluous loops in the dependency graph of base.
- 18:37 Ticket #12 (Port the result-writing functionality from the perl script to lhc-regress) created by
- This feature writes results for each regression test run into a directory …
- 21:45 Ticket #11 (Implement a real Integer type) created by
- At the moment, we just use a (data constructor around) fixed-width …
- 19:10 Ticket #10 (Restore control-flow analysis) created by
- John had apparently given up on control flow analysis. Now we need to get …
- 02:21 Ticket #9 (Unpacked fields with free variables in their types don't work) created by
- The free variables are escaping! […]
- 12:21 Ticket #6 (Problem with typeclasses) closed by
- fixed: Well, I've fixed this problem, now we just need to implement all of those …
- 16:07 Ticket #8 (Int truncated to 30 bits on 32-bit systems -- sometimes, at least) created by
- When running the test bugs/IntEnum, instead …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.