Version 1 (modified by thoughtpolice, 5 years ago)
LHC Todo list
- Clean-up warnings.
- Cabalise the lhc-base library.
- Test coverage
- QuickCheck? testsuite
- Remove unnecessary IO.
- Remove old cruft in favor of Hackage; e.g. we have now replaced the UTF8 and MD5 stuff with utf8-string and pureMD5
- Replace Doc - this will make LHC much easier to build. Candidates: ansi-wl-pprint?
- Remove the last bits of the previous build system (Makefile.am, configure.ac, etc).
- Write a script for recreating the generated code.
- Can we replace SHA1.hs with something from Hackage? (note: we may be able to use the Crypto package.)
- We currently depend on stringtable-atom from hackage; we would like to delete this.
Download in other formats: