|Version 6 (modified by SamB, 5 years ago)|
Welcome to LHC's bug tracker
This is the home of the LHC Haskell Compiler's bug tracker.
If you want general user information (getting and building,) please see http://lhc.seize.it.
Where to go from here
- Implement a real Integer type
- Port the result-writing functionality from the perl script to lhc-regress
- Missing signatures
- Missing source documenantation
- Set up some kind of buildbot
- set up a git mirror for Ohloh
- lhc doesn't build on windows
- The external-core parser is slow.
- LHC doesn't build with the latest Cabal HEAD (1.7.4)