- 10:54 Ticket #12 (Bug in network library, uncaught exception when dealing with ipv6 sockets) created by
- There is an uncaught exception in the network library which is causing my …
- 10:47 Ticket #11 (Network.listenOn (PortNumber n) Sometimes Picks IPv6) created by
- When I run the following program on a NetBSD system, it listens on *.4444 …
- 09:58 Ticket #6 (Network.Socket.sClose should change socket status) closed by
- fixed: I'm closing this bug. If you believe we can add checks to all operations …
- 09:55 WikiStart edited by
- 17:14 Ticket #4 (sIsReadable and sIsWritable return true after socket is closed.) closed by
- duplicate: This is a duplicate of ticket #6, and is already fixed.
- 17:12 Ticket #10 (Network.Socket.connect: support for sockets w/ bound local endpoints) closed by
- duplicate: This is a duplicate of ticket #3.
- 11:00 Ticket #10 (Network.Socket.connect: support for sockets w/ bound local endpoints) created by
- Just in case this isn't taken care of by the ongoing rewrite of 'network', …
- 05:49 Ticket #1 (unpackFamily on Windows fails match) closed by
- fixed: Fix pushed to darcs repo.
- 20:05 Ticket #9 (Race/Async Exception issue in Network.Socket.connect) created by
- Submitted here as well: …
- 21:03 Ticket #8 (Evaluating addrFlags from use of Network.Socket.getAddrInfo causes ...) closed by
- 19:56 Ticket #8 (Evaluating addrFlags from use of Network.Socket.getAddrInfo causes ...) created by
- Using GHC 6.10.2 under Mac OS X 10.5.6 it does not appear that you can …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.