Ticket #19 (new enhancement)
Opened 7 years ago
Make a "getting involved" wiki page
|Reported by:||camio||Owned by:|
It would be nice if we have a very beginner-friendly page for getting involved with the reactive community. This change may entice some to join the community who otherwise wouldn't. This sort of relates to #7 and would certainly mention #17 if implemented.
It could walk through questions like:
- What's too beginnerish of a question to ask on the mailing list (none hopefully!).
- I found a bug, how do I report it?
- What are some fun things to do immediately? (Tutorial/play tetris)
- Which packages do I need to get up and running?
- Who's the big commercial sponsor of reactive? Anygma!
- . . .