|Version 1 (modified by trac, 7 years ago)|
The Trac User and Administration Guide
Table of Contents
The TracGuide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding Trac usage and development. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the Trac Project itself.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- TracGuide (This page) -- Documentation starting point.
- TracInstall -- How to install and run Trac.
- TracUpgrade -- How to upgrade existing installations.
- TracAdmin -- Administrating a Trac project.
- TracImport -- Importing tickets from other bug databases.
- TracIni -- Trac configuration file reference.
- TracPermissions -- Access control and permissions.
- TracInterfaceCustomization -- Customizing the Trac interface.
- TracPlugins -- Installing and managing Trac extensions.
- TracWiki -- How to use the built-in Wiki.
- TracBrowser -- Browsing source code with Trac.
- TracChangeset -- Viewing changes to source code.
- TracTickets -- Using the issue tracker.
- TracReports -- Writing and using reports.
- TracQuery -- Executing custom ticket queries.
- TracRoadmap -- The roadmap helps tracking project progress.
- TracTimeline -- The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project.
- TracLogging -- The Trac logging facility.
- TracRss -- RSS content syndication in Trac.
- TracNotification -- Email notification.
- Trac FAQ - A collection of Frequently Asked Questions (on the project website)
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Trac, look no further than the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Trac users and developers.
See also the TracSupport page for more information resources.