|Version 9 (modified by anonymous, 5 years ago)|
"vty is a very simple terminal interface library."
Darcs repository: http://code.haskell.org/vty/
The latest release is 3.1.6. The API for the 3.1 series has changed from that provided by 3.0 to 3.0.4. For many applications the change should be transparent.
- Fixed GHC warnings over use of deprecated -fffi option
- Updated to depend on base >= 4 && < 5. Thanks to Andrea Vezzosi
- Until VTY is updated to use Control.Exception.Extensible use 3.1.2 on GHC 6.8
- Updated to compile with GHC 6.10.1. Thanks Roman Cheplyaka
- Changed input handling to have (hopefully) better responsiveness and lower CPU usage.
- API change: Adds the field "refresh :: IO ()" which can be used to force a refresh of the terminal display.
- UTF-8 input support.
- Cleanup and documentation
- Uses Terminfo package
- Input reads is now done using non-blocking IO.
- A input character of '\t' is now mapped to the KASCII '\t'  event instead of KASCII 'I' [MCtrl] event. Fixes #3